GST-9: MOD1, Pistol Frame
Released in November 2019, the original GST-9 took the 80% world by storm, offering modular enhancements to a Glock style frame without losing any parts compatibility. Two years and hundreds of thousands of rounds downrange later, we’ve raised the bar again with the GST-9 MOD1.
What makes the GST-9 MOD1 version so special?
- Modular frame gives you the possibility of a 19, 19X, 19L, & 17 size weapon system in a single 4-in-1 platform
- Compatible with Glock 19 3rd generation parts, holsters, & aftermarket accessories. GST-9 is the first and only 80% lower that is compatible with Glock holsters
- Ergonomic features include an undercut trigger guard, high beavertail, glove bevel, scalloped mag release, no finger grooves, & newly redesigned gas pedals as standard
- Premium internal rail components extended 3X, made of stainless steel, with multiple coating options
- Easily ships to your door & completes in minutes
With two years of feedback from our customers, we made a few changes to our GST-9 frame to stay ahead of the competition. First, we relocated the gas pedals forward, and re-contoured them to further optimize control over the frame through the recoil cycle, helping to drive the gun back to target faster and more efficiently. We also re-contoured our modular grip attachment surfaces so that every grip option gives you a perfect fit, for the cleanest build possible. Internally, we separated the rear-rail module to improve the builder’s experience, with users now only needing to line up one hole at a time, further simplifying the build process.
The GST-9 MOD1 is built from the ground up to be reliable, customizable, and accurate. It’s the most functional and user-customizable 80% Glock compatible frame on the market. And, like all of our products, it is backed by our Lifetime Warranty and our premium customer support. Every MOD1 Frame comes with a Compact Grip Module in the selected frames color.
How easy is it to build? Check out the instruction manual and see for yourself! Any questions? here are the FAQ
*The MOD1 does NOT accept Glock 17 slides. The MOD1 frame accepts Glock 19, Glock 19L, & Glock 19XL slides*
Due to recently changed ATF regulations, we cannot legally include the jig or frame rails with the MOD1 frame. The jig and MOD1 frame must be purchased on our website as two separate items. Each jig includes one set of MOD1 frame rails. You will need to purchase one jig for every MOD1 frame you plan to build. Frame rails are ONLY included with the jig, not with the 80% lower itself.