GST-9: 80% Pistol Build Kit
Thank you for your continued support and patience with us, we are continuing to ship out our Wraith orders. The good news is that we have the materials in-house and we are just going through the process including quality to ensure our products meet our quality standards.
We are working to ship orders with Wraith Slides and other readily available items. If you have an item that is out of stock, you can always reach out to our support team to split ship any items to get our Wraith order sooner!
GST-9 is a 80% lower receiver for Glock handguns produced by a company called Polymer80. The GST-9 is designed to be compatible with Glock Gen 1-4 parts, including slides, barrels, and magazines, and it comes with a jig and all the necessary tools to complete the remaining 20% of the receiver. The GST-9 is made from high-strength polymer and is available in several colors, including black, gray, and flat dark earth.It is important to note that 80% lower receivers, including the GST-9, are not considered firearms and do not require a background check or transfer through a licensed dealer
We will continue to release updated shipping timelines to keep you informed. We look forward to seeing everyone’s orders fulfilled! Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Words can not express our gratitude to our customers who stuck with us during this process.